Bacon!

Hello!

A couple of years ago on Pinterest I found a card that had the phrase "You're like bacon, you make everything better". The card was cute but I LOVED the phrase. I was organizing my SVG Cuts files and found this great, FREE breakfast file with a piece of bacon in it. I finally had my inspiration to use that phrase!


To make the card base I took the bottom layer of the bacon and enlarged it to create a pseudo-shadow layer. I then welded it to a rectangle to get a straight top. My letters are cut from Mickey Fonts, my go-to font when cutting letters. I cut a second layer, not a shadow, in white to add behind the letters to give them some dimension. The letters I attached with pop dots. And being as, ahem - particular - as I am, I almost made myself crazy in Micheal's trying to find bacon colored paper. Seriously.


And the AWESOME writing function again. I'm so addicted to it, I may never write in a card again!


And the back of the card. Because I got my bacon assembled and then realized I did it backwards. Yay me!


Comments

Popular Posts