Lost In Neverland Projects

Hi there!

It's been a while! I'm primarily posting my projects on my YouTube channel (FREE, full tutorials!) and on my Facebook page but thought I'd check in here and share a few projects.

Back in June I was asked to join the design team at Country Craft Creations. If you haven't heard of them or haven't purchased product from them you are missing out! Not only does Tammy and her crew have the fastest shipping I've ever seen but they also have a great selection of product from Graphic 45, Carta Bella, Echo ParkAuthentique, and many more. The also sell Artisan Cardstock which is the BEST cardstock I've ever used. There are tons of talented designers that also do free tutorials so there is always something new to make.

My first design team package I received Lost In Neverland from Echo Park. I made the projects below with it.

Lost in Neverland Shadowbox













Comments

Popular Posts