Happy Halloween Acrylic Album

Happy Halloween! I love finding new ways to use the Doodlebug Card and Envelope packs. Today I used one of my 5x7 acrylic albums and the cards and envelopes to make a simple album.

On the cover I used one of the cute Hey Pumpkin Bits and Pieces. There are several images in that set that are mirrored, making them perfect for acrylic and acetate. 




Inside I used several card to make flaps and interactive elements. I decorated with the Hey Pumpkin Icon stickers. I also used an envelope to make a fun place to tuck tickets or wristbands from the corn maze or haunted house! On the envelope I used the Good Spirits Doodle Cuts die set to make a little night scene. I cut the tree so that it's split where the envelope opens. 

On one card I used a Chunky Brad in Beetle Black with the little Viewmaster piece from the Bits and Pieces to make it turn. I decorated it with Mini Icon stickers and Puffy Icon spiders.


  I have a full process video on how to use the cards and envelopes and how to decorate an acrylic album here


DOODLEBUG PRODUCTS USED

Hey Pumpkin 6x6 Pad

Hey Pumpkin Cards and Envelopes

Hey Pumpkin Odds and Ends

Hey Pumpkin Chit Chat

Hey Pumpkin Bits and Pieces

Hey Pumpkin Icons

Hey Pumpkin Puffy Icons

Hey Pumpkin Mini Icons

Good Spirits Doodle Cuts Die

Doodlebug Chunky Brads Beetle Black


Other Supplies

Scrapping Under the Influence 5x7 Acrylic Album

Comments

Popular Posts