Hey Pumpkin Shaped Pocket Folio

One of my favorite types of projects to make is shaped mini albums. Doodlebug SVG files make it so easy to make fun, one of a kind projects!

Today I have a shaped pocket folio using the Hey Pumpkin collection and the Halloween Candy House SVG file, available at shop.loriwhitlock.com. The front is decorated with Puffy Icons and a couple of Icon stickers.  I also used some of the Halloween Night Shape Sprinkles

I modified the file a little and then cut it from chipboard. I split the front porch into a separate piece to make this a tri-fold folio.

Inside I have a 4x6 tri fold flap on the left side. I matted the inside with white cardstock for photo mats and some of the Mini Icon stickers. 


In the middle is an accordion pocket with three sections. This will hold plain 4x6 photos or matted 4x6 photos. 

For my accordion pocket I made inserts that will all hold 4x6 photos. I added white photo mats and mini icon stickers to these as well. 

For a full, FREE tutorial click here.


DOODLEBUG PRODUCTS USED

Hey Pumpkin 12x12 Collection Kit

Hey Pumpkin Odds and Ends

Hey Pumpkin Icons

Hey Pumpkin Puffy Icons

Hey Pumpkin Mini Icons

Bubblegum Dot/Stripe Petite Prints

Halloweeen Assortment Sprinkles

Halloween Night Shape Sprinkles

Bubblegum Candy Stripe-Sprinkles Petite Prints

Doodlebug Solid Cardstock


Other Supplies

Hey Pumpkin Halloween Candy House SVG File

Chipboard


Comments

Popular Posts