Max's Letters

I made this for my darling nephew's bedroom. My sister has a jungle theme going so this fit right in. The letters are 8" stacked chipboard letters from Hobby Lobby. I painted them brown and then covered the back with brown cardstock and the front with a cute pattern paper I found at Michaels. The animals are are from Create a Critter-probably one of the BEST carts Cricut has.

And yes, it does say "Danger" on the leaves along the bottom.....because my nephew's given, legal name is Max Danger. Danger is literally his middle name. It started as a joke when my sister was pregnant. When he was born they still hadn't picked out a name. My sister told the doctor about Max Danger and the doctor looked at him and said "You know, he kind of looks like a Max". Any you know what-she couldn't have come up with a better name.










Supplies:

Chipboard Letters - Hobby Lobby
Patterned Paper - Recollections
Solid Cardstock - Bazzill
Cricut Cartridges - Life Is A Beach, Create a Critter, Mickey Font
Xyron Create A Sticker
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Vintage Photo

Comments

Popular Posts