10 minute Cricut Imagine Project

I'm going to try and do a weekly project featuring the Cricut Imagine. It is such an amazing machine and with the art cartridges that are available for it it's very easy to quickly finish a project.

My project today was to alter a metal silverware caddy I bought at Target today.

I used Kate's Kitchen and Cricut Printable Vinyl.

 For the border I printed a full page of vinyl with the border sheet found on the cartridge. I trimmed this down so I had my strips that would fit in between the ridges on the caddy. Since the strips were 12" long there were about 2" short on each side. I adhered them around the edge of the caddy, leaving the shorted space underneath where my large graphic would go.
 The graphic was cut at 4.3" in one layer. I cut two and adhered one to each side of the caddy. A little ribbon on the handles and there you have it!

Comments

Popular Posts