Productive weekend

So this weekend my husband was out of town. He went up to Virginia for some training which left me all by myself for the weekend (Actually until Wednesday). I actually got a lot finished up....but.....I'm writing this at work and have no way to post pics!

I finished off my projects for two swaps over on the Cricut Message board. The first was really simple - I signed up to do some cuts using the Imagine to trade so we can get an idea of what is on some of the cartridges for this machine. I cut one of the dragons off JT, the parrot from Buccaneer, and the snail from Imagine More Cards. I love the little snail - in fact I used him for one of my 10 Minute Imgaine projects. This was my first time using either Buccaneer or JT and I have to say I think I love Buccaneer! The colors on the parrot are so vibrant! He has 7 layers, which is a lot for most Imagine artwork. The dragon from JT was cool, but took forever to cut. And he was kind of hard to assemble (or get off the mat for that matter) because he's so intricate. I'll post pics when I get home so those of you who don't own an Imagine or want to check out these cartridges can see some of the artwork actually completed.

I also finished my altered matchbox for my other swap. It turned out so much better than I thought it was going to at first. And as part of that swap I made my first stick pins and first chunky charm - not that my charm was that chunky but hey! I'm new at this! I'll post pics of that on a separate post later tonight.

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

Jen

**Update - Monday @ 7:10pm EST**

Here are the pics of the Imagine images





Comments

Heh, you sneak on at work too huh? I can't wait to see pictures!
Jennifer Palmer said…
I do all the time - It's one of the few websites that isn't blocked!

Popular Posts