Spring Flowers

Hello!

I was just sitting here and realized that I hadn't written my post for my project this week at A Jillian Vance Design! So I will apologize for the quality of the pictures - it was kind of a rush job! My project has been done for days I was waiting for nice, non-windy day to take pics outside. So instead I had to settle for my kitchen table at 9:30 on a Wednesday night!


Our theme this week was flowers and I really wanted to do a 3-D project. I used the Tim Holtz Sizzix Tattered Florals Die to make my flowers. I cut them from a solid yellow cardstock and again from a patterned  yellow. I inked half of them with CTMH Buttercup ink and the other half with Tim Holtz Vintage Rose Distress Stain.  I arranged all these in this adorable watering can from SVG Attic's Welcome Spring set.


I hand cut a little tag and stamped this cute sentiment from A Jillian Vance Design's In the Garden stamp set.  I attached it with some Melon Trendy Twine.


I inked the watering can with a combination of Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Tea Dye, Vintage Photo, and Faded Burlap. I wanted to give it a rusty look.




Supplies:

A Jillian Vance Design In the Garden stamp set
American Crafts White Cardstock
Watering Can SVG file - SVG Attic
American Crafts black ink
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Tea Dye, Vintage Photo, Faded Burlap
Tim Holtz Tattered Florals Sizzix Die
Tim Holtz Distress Stain
CTMH Buttercup Ink
Trendy Twine - Melon

Comments

Carolyn/MamaC said…
Oh, my goodness! This is a fabulous work of art! The flowers are just gorgeous! Great work!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com
Jessica Bashaw said…
This is simply gorgeous! All of the detail from every petal on the flowers to the distressing, I just love it! You are very talented, even if the photo was taken on the kitchen counter! :) Jessica Bashaw
thecrafterscottage.blogspot.com

Popular Posts