Get Well Soon and Hello!

Happy Thursday!

This week at A Jillian Vance Design we are doing sneak peeks of our new Happy Healing and Hello My Name Is stamp sets.

For my first card I used the Happy Healing set and accented it with the Endless Borders stamp set.


This card was inspired by the fun little poem stamp in the Happy Healing set. I just got over a nasty cold and this would have been fun to get from a friend. I attached a Kleenex Pocket Pack to the front of the card. If you haven't seen these yet, they're awesome. They fit perfectly in a purse or pocket and stay shut to keep the tissues clean.


To attach the Kleenex to the front of the card I ran a strip of white cardstock through the middle of the package and attached it in the back. It made it easy to adhere the Kleenex to the card.


Inside is just a quick sentiment and and space to write a note.


I'd actually had another project planned for the new Hello My Name Is set but things did not work out as planned last week! So you may see it later on down the line!

For this set I decided to make some simple birth announcements. I stamped the Hello portion of the set on white cardstock and cut it out. The idea of course would be to stamp the baby's name as well with the awesome font that is included with this set. Below the name badge is a pocket to include a picture of the baby and their "stats".




Be sure to check back here on Saturday for our National Scrapbook Day Blog Hop! There will be great projects from all the A Jillian Vance Design team members plus some friends!


Supplies:

Get Well Card:
A Jillian Vance Design Happy Healing and Endless Borders stamp sets, Bazzill Cardstock, Tim Holtz Black Soot Distress Ink,  Kleenex Pocket Pack

Hello My Name Is Birth Announcements:
A Jillian Vance Design Hello My Name Is stamp set, Close To My Heart Lilac and Moonstruck Inks, Close To My Heart Daydream (girl) and Stardust (boy) paper packs

Comments

Popular Posts