Double, Double, Toil and Trouble....

Hi there!

So today I spent my last day of freedom working on this project for SVG Cuts Halloween Challenge. What do I mean by last day of freedom? I'm pregnant and being induced tomorrow so this is truly my last day of uninterrupted crafted for a very LONG time! But that's just fine with me!


For this contest I used four of the approved kits: Elmhurst Hollow for the haunted house and fences, Gothic Flourishes for the Headless Horseman and the tombstone, Hazel's Wicked Witch Crafts for the adorable witches and the trees, and Party on Elm Street for the 3-D Cauldron.

How about some more pics?



I cut the trees three time, twine out of black, ones out of the dark, shimmery green. I layered the green offset from the black to give it some dimension and the added the other black layer to the back to give it some added strength.




How much fun is this? I love the angry witches, they're so cute!



Supplies:

SVG Cuts kits: Elmhurst HollowGothic FlourishesHazel's Wicked Witch Crafts Party on Elm Street 
Cardstock: Recollections
LED Lights - Joann's
Birds: Jolee's
Tim Holtz Seedless Preserves and Black Soot Distress Ink
Pebbles Chalk




Comments

Unknown said…
Oh my! This turned out GREAT! I am an avid SVG Cuts fan too :) But I haven't had time to enter the challenge yet!
~Melissa
www.watermelonmoon.com
DebC said…
WOWSER this is fabulous! I just found your blog from SVG Cuts saying something about your submission. This is out of this world good!! I love halloween and this is terrific. Yours in my favorite!
Deb C
bugjuiced.blogspot.com
Cropalcoholic!! said…
You did a fantastic job! Congrats on your newest addition to your family and good luck!!!
Unknown said…
This project is AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!! But you know I love Halloween as much as you... lol! Good luck with the new little one, and congrats!!
Debra said…
Your spooky mansion is amazing! Truly one of the best I've ever seen! So creative how you put it all together with all the elements you used! Love the look the "smoke" and "fog" gave it and the lights! It is a work of art! Congratulations and best of luck with the little one! Hugs, Debra

Popular Posts