Happy Christmas Mail

Hello!

Today I have another project using Doodlebug papers. Today I'm using the Here Comes Santa Claus paper line and the Here Comes Santa Claus SVG cut files available on Lori Whitlock's website (or through the Silhouette store if you have that machine).

When I saw the little Santa in the mail truck in the Odds and Ends set, and all the little letters and stamps, I KNEW what I wanted to do with it all.

For my card I took the cute mailbox SVG file and sized it up to approximately and A7 sized card base. I duplicated the base layer, flipped it, added a small rectangle, and welded it all together to create the base.


With the little mail truck I mounted it on a spring to make it pop up and wiggle when the card is opened.





The letters are all "flying" out of the back of the mail truck.


And I used this cute notebook page from the Odds and Ends for my message.









Supplies:

Doodlebug Design Here Comes Santa Claus - Paper pack and Odds and Ends
Doodlebug Design Here Comes Santa Claus SVG files - Lori Whitlock.com
Doodlebug Design Here Comes Santa Claus Petite Prints 
American Crafts Cardstock
Letters - October Afternoon
Tim Holtz Fired Brick Distress Ink

Comments

Popular Posts