Seaside Summer Graduated Mini Album

Down by the seashore is so fun - so why not make a fun album for all your seaside pictures! 

Today I have a graduated mini album using Seaside Summer and I have a full tutorial for it as well! I wanted to have my album pages to be like waves, moving toward you as you flip through the book. 

The book is meant to stand on it's end as a display piece. Depending on how you decorate it you can have lots of the fun elements from the collection popping out!

Each page has an insert and I used then and the Chit Chat to all my title for my book. Each page and each insert will hold multiple pictures. 


I used the border strips at the top of each page to add interest. Inside are lots of flaps and belly bands. 

In the back of the album I added a box pocket with a string closure. 

My video walkthrough and full tutorial can be found here.

  YouTube     Facebook      Instagram


DOODLEBUG PRODUCTS USED

Seaside Summer 12x12 Collection Kit

Seaside Summer Coordinating Solids

Seaside Summer Icon Stickers

Seaside Summer Chit Chat

Seaside Summer Odds and Ends

Seaside Summer Puffy Icons

Coral Doodlebug Doodle Twine


Other Supplies

Chipboard

Kraft Cardstock

Magnets

Foam Tape

Comments

Popular Posts