An Explosion of Animals - Birthday Explosion Box

 When my son was tiny we went to the zoo a lot! In fact his very first trip to the zoo was for his first birthday. So I thought what better project for the adorbs At The Zoo paper than a birthday explosion box!

The overall dimensions on the box are 5 1/2" x 5 1/2". On the top I trimmed down the 6x6 version of the large picture page and popped it up. I added the Happy Birthday sticker from the This and That sticker sheet and some leaves from the Jungle Leaves Shape Sprinkles.

There are three layers inside the box. I left the inside flap decorations fairly sparse so that pictures could be added later. 

In the center I used some acetate and part of a paper towel tube to make a little tower than can be filled with candies or some other small treat. Around the base I added the Happy Birthday to You cut apart strip.

On the small center flaps I used an assortment of Doodle Pops to really add some more fun animal elements. 



  YouTube     Facebook      Instagram


DOODLEBUG PRODUCTS USED

At The Zoo 12x12 Collection Kit

At The Zoo This and That Sticker Sheet

At The Zoo Mini Icons

At The Zoo Odds and Ends

At the Zoo Icon Stickers

At The Zoo 6x6 Paper Pad

Koala Doodle Pop

Monkey Mike Doodle Pop

Gus Gorilla Doodle Pop

Polly Panda Doodle Pop

Jungle Leaves Shape Sprinkles


Other Supplies:

Green Cardstock

Acetate

Comments

Popular Posts