Fresh From the Garden Mini Mini Album

 Doodlebug Icons are one of my favorite embellishments. Whether they are puffy, mini, or full size they make decorating a project easy and fun. With that in mind I made a Mini Mini Album. 

The album measures 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" for the chipboard covers that I wrapped with the 12" x 12" leaf patterned paper. The interior pages measure 4" x 4". I punched holes in both and used colored binder rings to assemble the album. 

One some pages I expanded the page base 4" x 7" to include a flap for the 3" x 4" journaling cut aparts from the collection. I also expanded a couple of pages to 4" x 6" to add the tags from the 12" x 12" paper to the flap.

I matted the pages using the 6" x 6" paper pad. I decorated with Icon stickers, Mini Icons, and Puffy Icons. 


I used some fun elements from the Bits and Pieces pack and some more tags from the tag sheet in the pockets. I used a couple of Doodle Pops and two tone ribbon to finish off the book. 



DOODLEBUG PRODUCTS USED

Farmers Market 6x6 Paper Pad

Farmers Market Bits and Pieces

Farmers Market This and That Sticker Sheet

Farmers Market Coordinating Solid Cardstock

Farmers Market Puffy Icons Veggie Garden

Farmers Market Puffy Icons 

Farmers Market Mini Icons

Farmers Market Icons

Honey Bees Shape Sprinkles

Fall Flowers Shape Sprinkles

Beehive Doodle Pop

Harvest Time Doodle Pop

Farmers Market 12x12 Sheet

Farmers Market Garden Tags 12x12 Sheet

Farmers Market Fall Floral 12x12 Sheet

Farmers Market Falling Leaves 12x12 Sheet

BonBon Chunky Twine

BonBon Doodle Twine


Other

Chipboard

Foam Tape

Binder Rings

Ribbon

Comments

Popular Posts