CCI Week #14-Fall Is In The Air

So has anybody else already run head-on into a cold yet or is it just me?

As a result I've been less than productive for the last two weeks. Well, kind of, I have some stuff done I just haven't gotten around to editing the pictures and posting yet. 

This week I picked up an extra day over at Creative Critterz. Our theme this week is anything fall so I made a quick fall card with a matching envelope using Enjoy the Seasons.


I printed and cut the card base using the color palette on the cartridge.


I just love these little fall animals on this cartridge. To get some added dimension to this project I printed the tree, squirrel and the little guy with the leaf without their layers separated. I then printed and cut them again with the layers separated. This way I was able to make certain areas of the card pop without losing any detail.


Ok - what do you think? Is he a porcupine or a hedgehog? I'm thinking hedgehog. I love his little scarf and leaf.


Inside, I printed and cut a scalloped square from the stock images on the Imagine and added the leaf border from the Enjoy the Seasons cartridge. My lettering is colored with the color palette on the same cartridge.

Comments

Popular Posts