A Snowman Shadow Box

Hello!

Today I am guest designing again for A Jillian Vance Design! I have to say again how much I LOVE Miss Jillian's stamps - the detail is just amazing!

For this project I used two different stamp sets: Just Snowflakes and Snowflake Sentiments.


This is more of a winter themed decoration for something to put out during January.


Isn't he cute? Yeah, he's my third attempt. It worked once I finally remember the tutorial here.


In the background are these AWESOME snowflake stamps from A Jillian Vance Design's Just Snowflakes stamp set.


Let It Snow is stamped on the glass using black Staz-On. It is from Jillian's Snowflake Sentiments stamp set.


The background for this project is done on some shimmery blue paper that I adhered to the back of the shadow box. I stamped it with the snowflake stamps. The tree and the snow mounds were cut using my brand new Sizzix eClips machine.


The detail on these stamps is just amazing. You don't usually find acrylic stamps with this much fine detail.



Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:

5"x8" Shadow box - Michaels
Blue shimmer paper
Close to My Heart Ink - Outdoor Denim
Staz-On Ink - Black
2 small styrofoam balls
Yarn
Green cardstock
White puff paint
Buffalo snow

Comments

Carolyn/MamaC said…
Oh, my goodness! What a terrific little shadow box! All the detail is just perfect!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Popular Posts