Cupcake Lever Card

Hello again!

And this is the last of my birthday cards! This is from SVG Cuts Happy Birthday to You set. I used the cupcake box from this set for a post last week. I sized this card smaller than the file. I took it from about 7x4" to 3x5".


All of the patterned paper for this card came from the DCWV Celebrations paper stack. The colors in that stack are so much fun. I used A Jillian Vance Design Charming Occasions stamp with an Epiphany Crafts round 25 bubble cap for the sentiment on the front.



This is a lever card which I think just ups the cuteness factor on this.


Inside is a little spot to sign the card and write a note!


Supplies:

SVG Cuts Happy Birthday to You kit - Cupcake Lever Card
Tim Holtz Broken China Distress Ink
Recollections Bling
DCWV Celebrations stack
A Jillian Vance Design Charming Occasions stamp set
Epiphany Crafts Round 25 tool and bubble caps

Comments

Popular Posts