Red, White, and Blue

Happy Thursday!

Time again for another design team project for A Jillian Vance Design! This week in honor of Independence Day we are all making red, white, and blue projects. As I'm sure most of you know, I LOVE to make 3-D projects so this week I made a little star box.


This is a really cute box from SVG Cuts Stars and Stripes SVG kit that was released a couple of weeks ago.


I used some Maraschino and Denim baker's twine from The Twinery to make a little sparkler-like puff.


I added pop dots between my star layers to give some added dimension.


I used A Jillian Vance Design's {die}licious Flag Banner to cut two banners. Rather than fold them left them flat and stamped some random stars from Jillian's Type Star Alphabet stamp set along with the Happy 4th sentiment.


Just a fun little treat box for a picnic or gathering! Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:

A Jillian Vance Design Type Star Alphabet Stamp Set
A Jillian Vance Design {die}licious Flag Banner Die
SVG Cuts Stars and Stripes SVG Kit
The Twinery Marachino and Denim Twine
Scenic Route Cardstock
Tim Holtz Fired Brick Distress Ink

Comments

Popular Posts