Moxie Fab World Camera Craze Challenge

Happy Friday!

So I downloaded the Retro Camera Cut-It set from Lettering Delights a couple of months ago. I had this really cool idea for a slider card using the vintage Polaroid style camera and the Foto Frames die from A Jillian Vance Design. Then I saw the Moxie Fab World Camera Craze Challenge and I KNEW I had just the project!


Instead of cutting the layers for the camera, I used the print and cut SVG file and the Print and Cut feature on  my Silhouette Cameo. It worked perfectly!




On the bottom is my slider using the {die}velop Foto Frames die set. I stamped the border on the die cut with the Foto Frames Stamp Set and added the sentiment from {die}velop Everyday Fotos Stamp Set. Then I added a picture of the Sweet Baby taken when he was about a month old (he's making his "ooooo" face, which he doesn't do much now at 5 1/2 months) and two more little sentiment stamps from the {die}velop Baby Fotos Stamp Set.




I added some bling to the "flash" and some film strip washi tape accents to my card.





To cut the slit in my camera for the picture to slide out I used my craft knife and a ruler to cut a small hole in the mouth of the camera, adjusting until my picture would slide out without too much resistance but wouldn't fall out when the card is picked up. 



Once I got the fit right I pulled it as far out as I wanted it to go then turned it over. I ran a strip of glue along the little top edge you see sticking up below and then added a scrap of paper the would catch on the lip when the picture is pulled out (I could NOT get a good picture of it when I was assembling this!).


And there you have it!



Supplies:
Lettering Delights Retro Camera Cut-It Set
A Jillian Vance Design {die}velop Foto Frames Die Set
A Jillian Vance Design Foto Frames Stamp Set
A Jillian Vance Design {die}velop Everyday Fotos Stamp Set
A Jillian Vance Design {die}velop Baby Fotos Stamp Set
Cardstock: Bazzill
Printed Cardstock: Cosmo Cricket
Bling: Recollections
Washi Tape: Queen & Co








Comments

Hey Jennifer! Thanks for linking this up to the Camera Craze Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Popular Posts