Tiny Easter Cards

Happy Thursday!

Thursday means design team day at A Jillian Vance Design! This week we are all making tiny Easter cards. By tiny I mean 3x3" cards. I LOVE to make tiny cards and I have two to share with you today.


For both cards I used the Peepster Stamp Set. It's such a cute set and it has the adorable little Peep-style bunny stamp that I just love.


My first card I used that cute little bunny and fussy cut around him. I then took the Easter Egg Treat Bag file from SVG Cuts and modified it in Silhouette Studio to make it into a little card. There is a feature in Silhouette Studio that allows you to "cut" a line through a shape to cut it in half. In this case I used it to "cut" the basic shape of the treat bag from the rest of the bag. I sized it down and the duplicated it and welded them together to come up with my fun, shaped tiny card.


I went very simple for my second card. I stamped the little egg in four different colors (Tim Holtz Seasonal Distress Inks: Squeezed Lemonade, Seedless Preserves, Peacock Feathers, and Picked Raspberry). I then embossed the with clear embossing powder. I used a pre-sized card base from Bazzill. I stamped my sentiment at the bottom.

Supplies:

A Jillian Vance Design Peepster Stamp Set
SVG Cuts Easter Egg Treat Bag kit
Tim Holtz Seasonal Distress Inks: Squeezed Lemonade, Peacock Feathers, Picked Raspberry, Seedless Preserves
Bazzill Cardstock
Clear Embossing Powder




Comments

Popular Posts