Look Whooo's Three

Hi there!

I'm guest posting for A Jillian Vance Design today. Today I have a gift bag for my nephew's third birthday and what better reason to use the Kid Zipper Stamp Set and the Zipper {die}vice!



My gift bag base is just a plain, white bag from the dollar store. I inked it with green and blue Distress Ink to give the background some color. I found all the tree with treehouse file, fence, grass, owls, cake and balloons on the Silhouette Store.


The owls, balloons, and cake were all print and cut images. Can you believe that little cake is less than 1/2" high? The owls are just shy of 1".


For the "card" portion of the bag, I sized the tree down until it was just wide enough for my zipper and sentiment.





I cut the top of the tree two times. The first I ran through my Cuttlebug with the Zipper {die}vice and then stamped my sentiment from the Kid Zipper set.


I then lined up the top and bottom pieces to figure out where to stamp my inside sentiment.


I added a score line at the top of the tree before adhere just the area above the score line and below the bottom of the die cut zipper so that when it is opened it will fold back. 


There you have it!

Supplies:

A Jillian Vance Design Kid Zipper Stamp Set
A Jillian Vance Design Zipper {die}vice
Silhouette Store
     3 Owls
     Tree with Treehouse
     Fence
     Grass - Silhouette Studio pre-loaded border
     Balloons
     Cake
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Denim, Mowed Lawn
Patterned Paper - Recollections
Cardstock - Bazzill


Comments

Popular Posts