Mother's Day Card for my "Sew" Awesome Mom

Holy crap - I'm lazy lately!

You know, I uploaded the pictures for this to my blog like a month ago and am JUST NOW getting around to writing the post!

Mother's Day was a couple of weeks ago and I made this card for my wonderful Mom. I used the Sew Crafty kit from SVG Cuts because it's such a unique card. My paper is from the October Afternoon Farmhouse collection.



The buttons are also October Afternoon's Midway collection and the ribbon was some I found at Hobby Lobby.


The little stick pins are some I ran across from Fancy Pants that I bought long enough ago that I don't remember buying them...but they's cute!


Inside, I used the front panel of the card and removed the center oval to make a place for my sentiment. I used a Tim Holtz Distress Marker and my eClips to "write" the sentiment.


Super simple!

Supplies:
October Afternoon Farmhouse Paper
October Afternoon Midway Buttons
SVG Cuts Sew Crafty SVG kit.
Fancy Pants Design Stick Pins
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Faded Brick
Tim Holtz Distress Pen
The Twinery Baker's Twine - Charcol
Misc Bling



Comments

Popular Posts