Burlap Halloween Wreath

Hey there!

If you follow me on Facebook you have probably heard that I caved and bought a Cricut Explore. I have another post up with my thoughts and experience here. So far, I'm in love. Anybody wanna buy my eClips and Silhouette?

I made this at a last minute project to enter in SVG Cuts Autumn Challenge. Yes, last minute. I had the idea the week before, it was originally supposed to be a banner, and Cricut Design Space is easy enough to use I had all this cut in about half the time it would normally take.


Lets start with the spider webs. These are from the Catacomb Manor kit. I sized them down to about 4 1/2". The apothecary jars are from the Toil and Trouble kit. I sized them down from 8" to about 5". The bling, spider, and label are all Recollections from Michaels. Cardstock is Bazzill and a Halloween stack from Hobby Lobby by Me & My Big Ideas.


The witch hat is actually from the Happy Birthday to You kit. I removed the score lines from the spider web file in Catacomb Manor to make the brim of the hat. The little skeleton is Tim Holtz.


My lantern is from the Spooky Soiree kit. The lantern was sized down from 8" to 6".  I sized it that way to leave the back opening just big enough for a small LED tealight.


There you have it! I had a blast making it and excited for the first time in a long time to move on to some other projects.


Supplies:

Spooky Soiree Kit - SVGCuts.com
Toil and Trouble Kit - SVGCuts.com
Catacomb Manor Kit - SVGCuts.com
Happy Birthday to You Kit - SVGCuts.com
Cardstock - Bazzill
Paper- Me & My Big Ideas Mambi Stack
Embellishments - Recollections, Tim Holtz
18" Wire Wreath Frame - Michaels
Burlap Ribbon - Michaels

Comments

Popular Posts