10 Minute Cricut Explore Print Then Cut Project

Halloween is coming!

My toddler needed a Halloween shirt to wear during October. Last year he had a cute mummy shirt from Carters that I found on clearance. This year, no such luck.

I decided to play some more with the Print then Cut feature with the Cricut Explore and Cricut Design Space. This took a whole 10 minutes. Seriously.

I searched Design Space for "trick or treat" and found my images and sentiments in a matter of minutes. I printed, I cut, I ironed on. Done!



The Trick or Treat sentiment is from the Mini Monsters cartridge. The little monster is from the Trick or Treat cartridge.


I added another small element on the back, also from the Trick or Treat cartridge.


I had access to this cartridge through the 2 week trial subscription to the entire cartridge library. What is cool about this you can do the subscription whether you use Design Space or Cricut Craft Room if you have one of the older machines. It gives you access to every cartridge along except the licensed ones (i.e. Disney, etc.). I haven't decided if I'm going to continue the subscription. I have almost 150 Cricut cartridges so I'll still have a lot to choose from. But the subscription includes all of their pre designed projects. Those projects you literally open, it gives you a materials list and then goes right to the cutting mats. You don't have size anything or make any decisions other than paper. It's pretty cool.



Supplies:

Cricut Trick or Treat Cartridge (Design Space Acccess)
Cricut Mini Monsters
Epson Dark T-Shirt Transfers
Old Navy Black T-shirt

Comments

Popular Posts