Halloween Treat Tags

Hello!

Today I put together some tags for Halloween treats I'm sending to my nephews in Utah. Using the Cricut Explore and Cricut Design Space makes it so easy!


I used Create a Critter 2 for my ghost and vampire bee. I have always loved the original Create a Critter cartridge and Create a Critter 2 has all the same animals but dressed up for different holidays.


Seriously - how cute is that pirate ghost?


This little pumpkin is from Designers Calendar. I used the new Lyrical Letters 2 cartridge with the new writing style option to add the name tags.


Can you tell I love the writing feature? This is the Cro Magnon font from Lyrical Letters 2.


Supplies:

Create a Critter 2 Cartridge
Designers Calendar
Lyrical Letters 2
Cardstock - Bazzill
Bakers Twine - Devine Twine
Cricut Explore and Cricut Design Space





Comments

Popular Posts