Ouch! Layout Using Doodlebug Happy Healing

 I'm not normally a layout girlie but when I say all the little bandaids in the Odds and Ends pack I knew what photo I needed to scrap!

I used the On The Mend paper as my base and added two borders from the Plaid You're Better border sheet. I added a strip from the Cross My Heart paper at the bottom. I used the Doodlebug Skinny alpha stickers in Lily White for part of my title.

I used this adorable big OUCH title from the Chit Chat pack and layered it with a couple of small Odds and Ends.



I matted my photo using the Cross My Heart paper as well. I used the Ouch journaling card from the Spot of Kindness cutaparts. I added one of the All Better Doodle Pops over the bandaid at the bottom of the journaling card.  


Nick handled his wipeout like a champ and went right back out to chase his cousins some more!



DOODLEBUG PRODUCTS USED

Happy Healing 12x12 Paper Collection

Happy Healing Odds and Ends

Happy Healing Bits and Pieces

All Better Doodle Pop

Skinny Alpha Stickers - Lily White


Other Supplies

Foam Squares


Comments

Popular Posts