Summer Recipe Album Featuring Doodlebug Hometown USA

 Summer is coming and I have a fun summer project for you today! Cooking in the summer tends to be a very last minute thing in our house. I often don't want to turn on the stove so I opt for simpler meals that can be grilled or eaten cold. What better way to document and organize some of those recipes than in a Doodlebug recipe book?



I used the adorable Home Sweet Home chipboard album to create a summer recipe book. I made the front cover into a shaker with the Doodlebug heave acetate because I was so excited to used the new shaker fill!

On the front I used elements from the Hometown USA Chit Chat and a couple of Icon stickers.

For the doorway I took a scrap of the acetate, scored it with a 1/4" gusset. I attached this at the bottom of the doorway before adding my larger piece of acetate over the windows. I then added two layers or foam tape to build my shaker. 



On my pages inside I have an assortment of low effort summer recipes. I used the Hometown USA mini icons to decorate and I ended up using almost all of them!




On the back of the album I added the picnic sticker from the This and That sticker sheet and some of the ants from the puffy icons. 

Want the recipes? Click here.


DOODLEBUG PRODUCTS USED

Hometown USA This and That Sticker Sheet

Hometown USA Mini Icons

Hometown USA Icons

Hometown USA Chit Chat

Hometown USA Puffy Icons

Hometown USA 12x12 Paper - I Heart America

Shakers Silver Balls

Shakers Land That I Love

Home Sweet Home Chipboard Album

Doodlebug Heavy Weight Acetate

Sunshine Silver Alpha Stickers

6x6 Buffalo Check/Woodgrain Petite Prints

12x12 Blue Jean Dot Stripe Petite Prints

12x12 Blue Jean Candy Stripe/Sprinkles Petite Prints

12x12 Lily White Buffalo Check/Woodgrain Petite Prints

12x12 Bubble Blue Plaid/Polka Dot Petite Prints

12x12 Bubble Blue Gingham Linen Petite Prints

12x12 Ruby Candy Stripe/Sprinkles Petite Prints

12x12 Ladybug Plaid/Polka Dot Petite Prints

12x12 Cherry Buffalo Check/Woodgrain Petite Prints

12x12 Cherry Candy Stripe/Sprinkles Petite Prints

12x12 Lily White Swiss Dot Petite Prints

Comments

Popular Posts