God Bless the USA Mini Album

I absolutely adore the Doodlebug Shadowbox Insert Kits. I have a bunch framed and hanging in my craft room.  Every time a new one comes out I think "I want to put that on a mini album cover" or "I want to use that in a shaker." That time has come!


Today I have a super packed mini album for you! A couple of years ago I designed a frameless shaker method and I used it to enclose the Hometown USA Shadowbox Insert. I filled my large shaker with silver Shaker Balls and the Land That I Love Shaker mix. The album overall is 9" x 9" with a 2" spine. There are four pages with interactive elements. 



I used the Festive Fireworks Heavy Acetate throughout the book for pockets and a belly band. It's just the most fun patterned acetate yet! 

Each page has a large 7" x 9" insert. I used the acetate fireworks from the Bits and Pieces as pulls on the top of each. There are lots of layout pages and pockets for all sorts of pictures and things. 



In the center I did some scene building using all the cute elements from the Odds and Ends and Mini Icons. Lots of the Mini Icons are perfectly sized to accent the larger Odds and Ends pieces. 


I used both of the new Doodle Cuts sets to accent the book. I used the Pocket Full o' Pride Doodle Cut set to add little pockets to some inserts. I used the Festive Floral Doodle Cut set to add a little shaker to the first page in the album. 



Video walkthrough and full, FREE tutorial can be found here on my YouTube

 YouTube     Facebook      Instagram


DOODLEBUG PRODUCTS USED

Hometown USA This and That Sticker Sheet

Hometown USA Mini Icons

Hometown USA Icons

Hometown USA Chit Chat

Hometown USA Puffy Icons

Hometown USA Odds and Ends

Hometown USA Bits and Pieces

Hometown USA Shadowbox Kit

Hometown USA 12x12 Paper Collection

Hometown USA 6x6 Paper Collection

Festive Fireworks Heavy Acetate

Doodlebug Clear Heavy Acetate

Shakers Silver Balls

Shakers Land That I Love

Festive Floral Doodle Cuts

Pocket Full o' Pride Doodle Cuts

12x12 Stone Grey Dot Stripe Petite Prints

12x12 Blue Jean Candy Stripe/Sprinkles Petite Prints

12x12 Ladybug Buffalo Check/Woodgrain Petite Prints


Other Supplies

Medium Weight Chipboard

Navy Blue Artisan Cardstock

Foam Squares









Comments

Popular Posts