A Little Thank You Card

It's finally Friday!

This week has been soooooo long! Today I have a little thank you card I made for the friends that threw me a baby shower last weekend!


I tried to keep this fairly simple since I was making quite a few of them. I used DCWV's Nana's Nursery Baby Boy Stack for my patterned paper and Bazzill Cardstock for my solid colors.


The little onesie the duck are from the New Arrival Cricut Cartridge. It's one of their first cartridges so the designs on it are very simple which was exactly what I needed. I added a Tim Holtz Hanger Clip in between that layers and tied some baker's twine at the top.


For the sentiment I used A Jillian Vance Design's {die}namic Duo Die Set and one of their little thank you stamps that they send out with every order.


Along the bottom I used an EK Success Edge Punch.


Inside is a patterned paper panel that I added a solid colored block to for my personalized notes.

Supplies:
DCWV Nana's Nursery Baby Boy Stack
A Jillian Vance Design {die}namic Duo Die Set
Cricut New Arrival Cartridge
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Hanger Clips




Comments

Popular Posts