Please Be Seated

Happy Thursday!

Ok, I LOVE this stamp set from A Jillian Vance Design. This is the Owl Give Thanks stamp set. The Owl/Turkey is so cute! What is he? A Turkowl? How about an Owlkey? I like that better!


I decided to make some Thanksgiving place cards. I stamped the Owlkey using brown Staz-On and then colored him using Close To My Heart Watercolor pencils-basically because I am Copic illiterate. Believe me I tried, it did not go well! I then fussy cut the owl and hand cut around the little Happy Turkey Day sentiment. I used Jillian's {die}namic Duo Die set for the name tag and stamped the names using the font stamps from the Hello My Name Is stamp set.


And I had to do one card like this. I thought the little "Save a turkey" stamp was so funny! How fun would it be to make these for Thanksgiving dinner and put that just on one place card and wait to see if anybody notices? I also thought it was appropriate for Nicholas's first Thanksgiving to put that on his place card. The whole time I was pregnant I couldn't stomach chicken or turkey!


A Jillian Vance Design Owl Give Thanks Stamp Set
A Jillian Vance Design {die}namice Duo Die Set
A Jillian Vance Design Hello My Name Is Stamp Set
Cardstock: American Crafts, Recollections Autumn stack
Close To My Heart Watercolor Pencils
Staz-On Ink: Brown


Comments

Popular Posts