S'more Christmas

Happy Thursday!

This week at A Jillian Vance Design I'm working with the new S'more Wishes Stamp Set. This is a really cute set and has two cute s'mores that fun to stamp and color! I decided to make a Christmas s'more treat using the stamps and the s'mores box from SVG Cuts Camp Smore kit.


I used the {die}namic Duo die for my sentiment and decorated it with a little Recollections sticker.


Here's my little s'more with another little Recollections sticker.


The box is great because it is sized perfectly as is in SVG Cuts' kit. I found some Honey Maid graham cracker fresh packs and they drop down in the bottom of the box perfectly. The sides of the box are decorated with some kraft Christmas paper from Canvas Corp, stickers from Recollections, and Holiday Divine Twine.


Supplies:

A Jillian Vance Design S'more Wishes Stamp Set
A Jillian Vance Design {die}namic Duo Die Set
SVG Cuts Camp Smore SVG Kit
Canvas Corp Christmas Paper
Divine Twine Holiday Twine
Recollections Stickers
Close To My Heart Watercolor Pencils



Comments

Popular Posts