A Treat for Your Sweet

Happy Thursday!

This week at A Jillian Vance Design we are showcasing Valentine's treats. Today I have a little hanging cone filled with Hershey Kisses.


This is actually a free file from SVG Cuts. This is their Christmas Cone Hanging Ornament. I used paper from October Afternoon's Woodland Park collection. I added the circle charm with A Jillian Vance Design's {die}lightfully Charming Circle Die and stamped it with her Sending My Love Stamp Set. I attached it to my crinkle ribbon with a Pear Pin.


I accented the stamped image with a red sparkly gel pen.


To get the repeating look on my tag I stamped the sentiment in several rows on a scrap of paper. I lined it up so that when I punched out my circle to layer on the tag the sentiment was centered.


Overall, this whole project took about 10 minutes!


Supplies:

A Jillian Vance Design Sending My Love Stamp Set
A Jillian Vance Design {die}lightfully Charming Circle Die
A Jillian Vance Design Pear Pins
SVG Cuts Christmas Cone Ornament
October Afternoon Woodland Park Paper- 8x8
Red Sparkle Gel Pen
Crinkle Ribbon
Tim Holtz Tattered Rose Distress Ink



Comments

Lisa B said…
This is adorable!! Saw it on the SVG Cuts blog and had to come on by.

Popular Posts