Once Upon A Time

So it's the weekend...

And I'm posting! Wow! With the arrival of the sweet baby I don't have a ton of craft time anymore, which is what makes the Silhouette Cameo so awesome! You saw my post earlier this week with the fun cowboy themed gift bag using A Jillian Vance Design stamps and dies. This is my second creation!



Can I just say how much I LOVE the Print and Cut feature on the Silhouette? I used to have a Silhouette SD (the smaller machine that only took 8 1/2" x 11" paper) and always loved using Print and Cut but the machine was too small for most other projects. So I got rid of it and then immediately regretted it. Yes, I know the Sizzix eClips will do Print and Cut too, but I always thought it was a little bit more work than the Silhouette. So when my husband bought me a Silhouette Cameo for Christmas I was thrilled! This was my first project with it.


To make the princess and the frog I used the Once Upon a Time graphic set from Lettering Delights. Something else cool? They released a free set with the backs of all the princesses in this set. You can find it here at Under A Cherry Tree. In fact, if you have a Cameo and need some help on all it can do, definitely check out Under A Cherry Tree. Jin has some of the BEST tutorials and some really cool Print and Cut projects! Wait until you see my project next week....but back to this little princess.


My castle tower was laid out using basic shapes in the Silhouette Studio Designer Edition, and I downloaded the little flowers from the Silhouette Store.


I added a stamp from A Jillian Vance Design's Kid Zipper stamp set and used the Zipper {die}vice as well. Below is the sentiment under the zipper.


Supplies:

A Jillian Vance Design Kid Zipper Stamp Set
A Jillian Vance Design Zipper {die}vice
Lettering Delights Once Upon a Time Graphics Set
Happily Ever After - The Backs! Graphic Set from Lettering Delights, courtesy of Under A Cherry Tree
Tim Holtz Picked Raspberry Seasonal Distress Ink
Cardstock: Bazzill, American Crafts


Comments

Missie said…
I love your gift bag! I have been working with the same LD images and I just adore them! Thanks for sharing. Oh, and I found you thanks to your link on FB (cameo page).

Missie

Popular Posts