Another Bad Birthday Pun...But a Cute Shaker Card!

Good morning!

So I told my husband that this year was the year of bad birthday puns. He had the little plane card and now one involving fish....but it came out really cute!


I created my card base using to basic circles in eCAL and then sized it to be slightly larger than the Porthole SVG file from SVG Cuts. This is actually a free file that was released last spring. SVG Cuts releases a new, free file each week and they are archived on their website.


I cut the center part of the porthole twice out of a clear overhead projector sheet. I bought a box of these a couple of years ago at Office Depot and they cut beautifully. I added some Rain Drop epoxy stickers to simulate water droplets to the outside of my porthole. I sandwiched the coral from SVG Cuts Wet N Wild SVG Kit in between the two clear pieces when I built my shaker.


Inside the little fish and shells are also from the Wet N Wild SVG Kit


I "wrote" the sentiment with my eClips using the pen holder accessory and a Tim Holtz Distress Marker.



Supplies:

SVG Cuts Porthole SVG File
SVG Cuts Wet N Wild SVG Kit
October Afternoon Fly A Kite Paper: Sprinklers, Strawberry Jam
Solid Cardstock: Bazzill
Tim Holtz Faded Denim Distress Marker
Tim Holtz Salty Ocean Seasonal Distress Ink
Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Recollections Bling




Comments

Popular Posts