Always & Forever

Happy Valentine's Day!

It's Thursday so that means it's design team day at A Jillian Vance Design. Today I have a quick and easy final Valentine's card for you. I have a ton of washi tape that I found in cleaning my craft room so I decided to use it for my card. I also added a stamp from Jillian's A {Little} Love Stamp Set.



I overlaid rows of the washi tape on a black card base. I accented them with some pink heart gems and a little washi flower. (Sorry for the pics-I have a new DSLR and I'm still getting used to it!)


On the top corner of the card I stamped my image and sentiment in white ink and then embossed it with clear, sparkly embossing powder to highlight the details.



Supplies:

A Jillian Vance Design A {Little}Love Stamp Set
Cardstock: American Crafts
Washi Tape
CTMH White Daisy Ink
Stampendous! Embossing Powder







Comments

Popular Posts