Tim Holtz Dress Form Tags - Fall Set

This is the first of four sets of dress form tags I'm doing for a swap on the Cricut Message Board. This is my first time doing dress forms and it's been really fun.

This is my set for my Fall group.


The dress is made from fall leaves found in the floral department at Michaels. I trimmed around the leaves to just get the fabric pieces. These are layered on the dress form to form the bodice and skirt. I had some silk ribbon from a Christmas set that matched perfectly. The tree and leaves are all cut with Cricut.



On the back of the tag is a pocket to hold a gift card or something similar.


And finally - I posted earlier about the badge holder mini album swap I was part of. Below are a couple of pics of the album my parner sent me. Very cute! You can check out her blog here.




Comments

Popular Posts