Christmas in July - Week One

Hello!

I'm back to a design team project for A Jillian Vance Design! Jillian gave us a nice little two week summer break which was awesome! (You may have noticed some of my other projects) To kick off our return we are doing two weeks of Christmas in July. This week we are focused on cards.


For my card I used Jillian's Just Snowflakes stamp set and Snowflake Sentiments stamp set. These are actually some of the first sets I ever purchased from Jillian back before I was asked to be on her design team.


I cut the tag on the card using Jillian's {die}verse Tag die. I stamped it first with some silver ink then again with the darker blue. This gives the sentiment a shadow effect which I love. I attached it to the ribbon using one of Jillian's black Pear Pins.


I embossed the snowflakes using silver Zing! embossing powder.


And I edged the card using a silver Krylon leaf pen to tie it all together.

Supplies:
A Jillian Vance Design Just Snowflakes Stamp Set
A Jillian Vance Design Snowflake Sentiments Stamp Set
A Jillian Vance Design {die}verse Tag Die
A Jillian Vance Design Pear Pins
Tim Holtz Faded Denim Distress Ink
Tim Holtz Distress Embossing Ink
Krylon Silver Leaf Pen
Zing! Silver Embossing Powder
Close to My Heart Aspen paper pack





Comments

Carolyn/MamaC said…
Beautiful card! Love the glittered snowflakes on the blue backgound.
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com
cccscraproom@gmail.com

Popular Posts