Halloween Treats

Happy Thursday!

This week at A Jillian Vance Design we are playing with the new Funny Fall Faces Stamp Set. This is a really fun set because there are so many options!


I decided to make some little treat bags. I used the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cartridge and some acetate sheets. If you've never worked with these before they can be really fun. I bought mine at Office Depot. I think making the bags clear makes these a little more fun.


I cut around my stamped images and sentiments and attached them to the bags using pop dots. I finished the bags off with some Halloween baker's twine from Divine Twine.


And I hadn't embossed anything for a couple of weeks so.... I couldn't resist! Especially when I found orange embossing powder in my drawer! Stamped the image with embossing ink and the used a tiny spoon to sprinkle the powder where I wanted it. To emboss the sentiment I sprinkled some of the mixed colors on the stamped area.


Supplies:

A Jillian Vance Design Funny Fall Faces Stamp Set
Cricut Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cartridge
American Crafts Black Ink
Tim Holtz Distress Embossing Ink
Divine Twine Halloween Baker's Twine
Acetate Sheets
Zing! Green Sparkle Embossing Powder
Darice Orange Embossing Powder



Comments

Popular Posts