Santa Baby....

Happy Thursday!

Thursday means it's A Jillian Vance Design team day. So, here we are, 10 days before Christmas.... Have you sent out your cards yet? No? Don't worry neither have I! But I have come up with a super simple, fast to put together card that just might make it in the mail at my house...


This one is so easy! All you need is half of an 8 1/2" x 11" sheet of cardstock, pop dots and a paper trimmer. (Or in my case some Spellbinders Nestabilities Dies).  Cut the cardstock in half and fold to make your base. Adhere a 2" wide strip of black cardstock across the middle of the card. Cut a square for the buckle and pop dot to the middle, then add a smaller black square with pop dots on top of that. And you have a Santa Card! I inked the edges of the card with black ink, and the edges of the black paper with some white ink to add some detail.

I finished it off with the sentiment from the Santa Baby Stamp Set, but you really could use any Christmas themed sentiment.

Inside I added another sentiment from the same set.


Seriously, a five minute card. How awesome is that?

Supplies:
A Jillian Vance Design Santa Baby Stamp Set
Cardstock: Recollections
Ink: Tim Holtz Black Soot Distress Ink, Close to My Heart White Daisy Ink
Spellbinders Deckled Rectangles







Comments

Popular Posts