Sealed With a Kiss

Happy Thursday and Happy New Year!

It's A Jillian Vance Design Team time once again. This week I have another treat box for you since Valentines is the other holiday for treats (after Halloween, of course). This week I made a box using the Sending All My Love stamp set and a Chinese takeout box from SVG Cuts.


I love the little background stamp with the tiny hearts. I added that to the circle for the front of the takeout box from the Crush on You Boxes from SVG Cuts. I used Jillian's {die}verse Tag Die for the sentiment on the front of the box.



Supplies:

A Jillian Vance Design Sending My Love Stamp Set
A Jillian Vance Design {die}verse Tag Die
Cardstock: K & Company, Bazzill
Tim Holtz Seedless Preserves Distress Ink
The Twinery Pink Sorbet Twine

Comments

Popular Posts