They're "Owl" So Cute...

Happy Thursday!

This week at A Jillian Vance Design we are releasing new stamps! YAY!

My set to "debut" is the brand new Owl So Cute Too Stamp Set and I've got three cards to share with you!



Yes, we are once again showcasing my less than stellar coloring skills. And no, I STILL can't master my Copics of my Tim Holtz Distress Markers....don't judge me! :)

First up I have a fun little mini card. I love little cards, there's just something fun about them!


My second card I used the new stamp set along with the awesome {die}velop Foto Frames die. This card was actually my wonderful hubby's idea. I've been in a bit of a creative funk lately and was just stuck. He looked at the stamp set and suggested this card and that spurred my creative juices. (Thank goodness! I've been avoiding my craft room for weeks!) I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the palm tree and the little waves, created the beach and sunset with Tim Holtz Seasonal Distress Inks, and then fussy cut my owl. He's stamped on brown cardstock and I used a white gel pen to highlight his feathers and his eyes.


And finally we have a little owl family. And my craptacular coloring....this is actually better than usual. Not quite sure how I managed that. I used my CTMH Watercolor Pencils since they're about all I can manage....but they did turn out cute!



Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned Cardstock: Echo Park
Tim Holtz Seasonal Distress Inks: Squeezed Lemonade, Picked Raspberry
Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Tea Dye, Vintage Photo
Bling: Recollections
CTMH Watercolor Pencils

Comments

Popular Posts