A Fun Day Mini Album

Hello out there!

I'm back! Did you miss me? I'm finally getting back in the swing of things after moving back in July. Got my craft room set back up, cranked out a few projects and FINALLY got around to taking pictures of them!

Let's start things off with this fun mini album using plastic badge holders from EIDBadges.com. They have all kinds of badge holders but the little clear plastic ones are perfect to make a quick mini album.


For this project I used all the little pieces and parts from October Afternoon's Woodland Park collection.  I used the 8x8 paper pad and it was the perfect size for a mini album.


I started out making my covers using some basic chipboard and covering it. I rounded the corners with the We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper and then sanded the edges to distress it before I inked them.



The front cover has a lot of dimension because adding dimension inside is a little bit trickier....but it can be done. Inside each page has a little spot to add a picture of some notes. The inserts need to be kept fairly flat but you can add things to the outside of the badge holders.


A little journaling spot inside the front cover.



Here I've added my word stickers to the outside of the badge holder and have my photo mat inside.






On this page I did layer some ephemera inside the badge holder then added the butterfly to the outside with a pop dot.




This is my favorite paper from the Woodland Park collection. I love the little animals.



This probably ended up being my favorite embellishment in the entire album. The little kite has a chipboard base and the ties on the string were in the same Miscellany pack from October Afternoon.





And there you have it!


Supplies:

Vertical Top Loading Clear Badge Holder
October Afternoon Woodland Park Collection
Tim Holtz Mowed Lawn and Vintage Photo Distress Ink
We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
Scotch Quick Dry Glue
1/4" Scor-Tape
Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares
Chip board
Office Depot Binder Rings
Sanding block


Comments

Popular Posts