Christmas Box Cards (Plus a Bonus!)

It's Christmas Time!

Hello there! This weekend I spent some time making some cards for all the gift card recipients in my family. I always feel guilty going the gift card route so I decided to make some fun cards to put the gift cards in.


 I used SVG Cuts Christmas Box Cards kit. I used three of the five cards in the kit. They're so easy and fun to make!













Finally, I needed one more quick card to I used the Anna Griffin Christmas Kitsch cartridge from Cricut. This snowman is so cute!


I just love that little face!




Supplies:

SVG Cuts Christmas Box Cards Kit
DCWV Candy Cane Lane - Christmas Trees Box Card
Recollections Peppermint Twist - Santa Box Card
White Shimmer Cardstock - Bazzill
Red Foil Cardstock, Yellow Glitter Cardstock - DCWV
Gold Embossed Cardstock, Green Glitter Cardstock - Recollections from Michaels
Crystal Stickles

Comments

Popular Posts