Doodlebug Over the Rainbow Mini Album and Some News!




It's been a while! I am back on my blog with a new project for you and some news. I'll be posting here more often as well as continuing with my tutorials over on my YouTube channel.

Let's start with my news - I have been asked the join the design team at Doodlebug! I am so excited to be joining such a talented team for my favorite paper company of all time. Doodlebug paper designs are always so happy and have always made me happy as well! I can't wait to show you all the happy projects!

Now - for my latest project I've done a new mini album using Doodlebug Over the Rainbow. On the front I created a rainbow shaker element using Cricut Design Space. My file for the rainbow is here. 


I outlined the clouds with Chunky Twine in Lilac, Tangerine, Cupcake, and Bubble Blue. On the front inside cover there is a pocket where I've used a shamrock Shaker Pop. On the first page we have a spot for a photo and then the page opens to another pocket and more photo space. 




On the next two pages we have a pocket behind the tags, and a slider on an acetate belly band. 



Next we have another page flap with plenty of space for pictures followed by a small pocket stacked on a large pocket. I've used Odds and Ends to build a scene. 





We then have another pocket page with a belly band and another Shaker Pop. Opposite that is a horizontal belly band with a shallow pocket below and a booklet insert. 



And finally on the last page is an angled pocket with two gnomes peeking out. On the back inside cover is a 4" x 6" waterfall built on a pocket. 



Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back soon with my first **OFFICIAL** Doodlebug design team project!


Video Project Walkthrough here


Comments

Popular Posts