Doodlebug Doggone Cute Three Sheet Folio

 I am doggone excited to be sharing my first Doodlebug design team project! This week I've made a simple folio using three sheets of coordinating cardstock the Doggone Cute collection. There are such fun elements for this type of project. It measures 5 1/4" x 7 1/4" and has space for quite a few photos. 

I did a simple string closure on the folio and backed the two paw prints from the Bits and Pieces together to hang from the closure. I embellished it with a shape sprinkle and some puffy stickers. . 


Inside is a pocket to hold photos and a flip that will hold two 4" x 6" pictures.

On the next page is a small 3" x 4" waterfall and decorated it with some of the dogbone washi tape and a cut apart. 





And finally some more flips decorates with Odds and Ends and tabs from the Bits and Pieces. And finally a pocket to hold more loose photos. 




Thanks for stopping by! Full tutorial on my channel is linked here.




DOODLEBUG PRODUCTS USED
Doggone Cute Collection




 

Comments

Popular Posts