Hello Again Lists and Notes

I write myself lots of notes and lists and my favorite way to keep track of things is travelers notebook inserts! I have a stash of Doodlebug inserts and decided to make myself a couple of new notebooks. 



First up is my reading log. I read a lot and a few years ago I started keeping a log of what I read during the year. I make notes about the books and keep lists of books that have been suggested to me. I also like to write down quotes from books. 

On the front I added some coordinating cardstock and some patterened paper. I added the Book Club Doodle-Pop. Inside I did a little decorating on some of the pages with washi tape, list cutaparts and Odds and Ends.



For my second notebook I made a household log. I used a couple of elements from the This and That sticker sheet and some flowers from the Bits and Pieces pack.



Inside I used the envelopes from the Cards and Envelopes Assortment to add a place for receipts and things inside the notebook itself. 



I also did a quick video walkthrough.





DOODLEBUG PRODUCTS USED

Hello Again 12x12 Papers

Hello Again Odds and Ends

Hello Again Bits and Pieces

Hello Again Coordinating Solid Cardstock

Hello Again Cards and Envelopes Assortment

Hello Again Book Club Doodle-Pop

Hello Again Pen Pal Doodle-Pop

Doodlebug Flutterby Washi Tape

Hello Again Little Charmers

Hello Again This and That Sticker Sheet

Doodlebug Daily Doodles Travel Planner Inserts - Poppy Party Assortment

Doodlebug Lots 'o Dots Travelers Notebook


Comments

Popular Posts