Sweet and Spooky Upsized Doodle-Pop Album

Before I even had the new Doodlebug Sweet and Spooky line in my hands I KNEW I wanted to make the Halloween Night Shaker-Pop super sized!


 I also knew I wanted to make the cover out of the Stardust Heavy Acetate. I found some purple balls in my stash to use as shaker fill and some glow in the dark stars.


There are three pages in the album total with lots of interactive flaps, pockets, and some fun inserts for plenty of photos.


I added some stacked pockets and used a couple of Odds and Ends to decorate them. I filled them with some of the cut-aparts backed with black cardstock.



For this page the cut apart has magnets added to hold the flaps closed. When opened you have lots of space for spooky photos!



I added a booklet insert to a side-loading pocket that also has a half-page flap on top. 



I added some of the left-over acetate to the back of this fun element from the Bits and Pieces. Some of the small Puffy Icons fit perfectly in the openings, and it's on a brad so it turns too. 


And finally I added a push waterfall full of trick or treaters from the Odds and Ends to finish it all off!




Cricut Design Space project can be found here. The materials to cut are listed in the layers panel for each piece.

Video Walkthrough and full tutorial can be found on my YouTube Channel here.




DOODLEBUG PRODUCTS USED

Sweet and Spooky 12x12 Collection Kit

Sweet and Spooky 6x6 Paper Pad

Sweet and Spooky Chit Chat

Sweet and Spooky Odds and Ends

Sweet and Spooky Bits and Pieces

Sweet and Spooky Puffy Icons

Halloween Night Shaker-Pop

Stardust Heavy Acetate

Lilac Chunky Twine

Tangerine Doodle Twine

Orchid Dot/Stripe Petite Prints

OTHER

Clear Actetate

85lb Black Cardstock

Black Medium Weight Chipboard

Purple Ball Shaker Fill

Glow in the Dark Stars Shaker Fill

Comments

Popular Posts