Snow Happy Together Frame

I love snowflakes. If a die set or stamp set has snowflakes chances are I'm scooping it up! That's why I was so excited to the see the Frosty Flurry Doodle Cuts that are part of the Snow Much Fun collection!

I took a simple frame and added the Lilac Doodlebug cardstock to cover it. I added a scrap from the collection kit inside to mat my picture. 

Then I cut a TON of snowflakes from Blue Jean, Sea Glass, and Limeade Doodlebug Cardstock, and added some cut from scraps from the 12x12 collection kit and the 6x6 pad. 



I layered them up and adhered them to the front of my frame. I added a title from the Chit Chat pack. 

I finished it off with Mini Jewels in the center of each snowflake cluster, and some Sprinkles and I Love Snow Shape Sprinkles as added embellishments. 



DOODLEBUG PRODUCTS USED

Lilac Doodlebug Cardstock

Blue Jean Doodlebug Cardstock

Sea Glass Doodlebug Cardstock

Limeade Doodlebug Cardstock

Snow Much Fun 12x12 Collection

Snow Much Fun 6x6 Pad

Snow Much Fun Chit Chat

Snow Much Fun Mini Jewels

Snow Much Fun Sprinkles

I Love Snow Shape Sprinkles

Frosty Flurry Doodle Cuts


Other

Picture Frame

Comments

Popular Posts