Hello Easter Flip Book

Today I have a simple flip book for you. I used the adorable Easter Dots Heavy Acetate for the covers on my book. 

On the front I used the Bunny Basket Doodle Cuts stand alone die set to make the little Easter basket and make it into a shaker. I filled it with the new Bunnies and Chicks Shakers. I also used the Colored Eggs Shape Sprinkles in my basket. 


The book has a mix of flat pages and pocket pages. I used a mix of the coordinating solid cardstock and coordinating Petite Prints for my page bases. I matted them with white photo mats and a mix of the 12x12 and 6x6 Bunny Hop papers.


The pages in the book are 5" x 7" inches. There are three dividers cut from the Easter Dots Acetate and I added tabs from the Bits and Pieces pack. 


On some of the pages I used the tag sheet from the collection to make pockets. I added Chit Chat, Icon stickers, and stickers from the This and That sticker sheet to decorate the pages.



DOODLEBUG PRODUCTS USED

Bunny Basket Doodle Cuts

Bunnies and Chicks Shakers

Bunny Hop 12x12 Paper Collection

Bunny Hop 6x6 Paper Collection

Bunny Hop Coordinating Cardstock Pack

Bunny Hop Coordinating Petite Prints

Bunny Hop Chit Chat

Bunny Hop Bits and Pieces

Easter Dots Heavy Weight Acetate

Bunny Hop Icons

Easter Assortment Sprinkles

Colored Eggs Shape Sprinkles

Bitty Beans Shape Sprinkles

Egg-stra Special Doodle Pop

Dot Stripe 6x6 Petite Prints

Other Supplies:

Binder rings

Comments

Popular Posts