Christmas Tree Mini Album

Good morning!

Today I have another mini album to share with you. I love mini albums - I love that they are a small, self contained scrapbook that actually GETS FINISHED! 

This mini is a little Christmas tree shaped chipboard album by Maya Road.


The first couple of layers of the book are really small so they really just need to be decorated and nothing else. For the star layer I covered it using my gold Krylon leaf pen and added a small Jolee's angel sticker. I covered the next two layers with paper and added some more Recollections snowflakes. I edged the bottom of the striped layer with silver Stickles.


On every layer the top and bottom layers are covered in the same paper. On the smaller top layer I added a stamped tree from an older Close to My Heart set and colored it using their watercolor pencils. (I have Copics but I don't have enough of the right colors to blend anything....and even if I did I'm still clueless on how to use them.....I'll admit it!) I added a journaling block stamped with CTMH Journaling Jots and accented with a small holly stamp that I found in my collection.


For the next layer I added a small felt angel by Hero Arts and covered it with silver Stickles. Below that I added a picture mat and some Jolee's poinsettia accents. The bottom of the page is accented with silver Stickles.




For the next layer we have another journaling block and below that a pocket with a couple of tags for pictures. The bottom of the page is accented with these adorable Recollections ornaments.




For the next layer we have some more picture mats and tags. The awesome Christmas carol stamp on the pocket is Tim Holtz.





Comments

Popular Posts